Creatine apparently works even if you don't
- 7h ago7 hours ago
- Report
Share
@2ndAmendment418 rep
Comments
- Trending
Natural BodybuildingGuys swap exercises every two weeks because some influencer found a new "science based" cable angle. Pick movements that feel good, log them, and beat the numbers for six months. Your muscles aren't bored. You're bored.12
Natural BodybuildingSome dudes spend 30 minutes warming up with bands, mobility drills and six warmup sets before getting to a working weight. You fags need to just get right to it.33
Natural BodybuildingI used to take 1 minute breaks cause I felt lazy scrolling my phone. But my weight would drop drastically between sets. Recently started taking 2.5 minutes on big lifts and 2 on isolations. Feel like I'm making progress agan. Do you guys time rests or just wait until you feel ready?12
Natural BodybuildingMaybe I just suck at them, but pullups always turn into forearm and bicep workouts. I know this is gonna trigger some. Anybody else ditch them and grow better?32
Natural BodybuildingI started filming my lifts some and apparently my 1 RIR was like 3 or 4 reps left half the time. Wanted the set to actually look hard on camera and turns out I could go way more than I thought. Anyone else wildly bad at judging RIR?52
Natural BodybuildingI see guys turn full ROM bicep curls into standing hip thrusts when going for a max, then celebrate a PR. Same deal with half rep leg presses and rows that become lower back swings. I've started tracking load AND rep quality. If the last rep looks nothing like the first, I don't add weight next week. Ego hates it. Muscles like it.42
Natural BodybuildingBeen skipping direct ab work because they're covered up anyway and heavy lifts hit them some. Now I'm wondering if thats just lazy fat guy logic. Do you guys always do abs?18
Natural BodybuildingGood exercise I guess, but the setup sucks and I can barely breathe after. Swapped them for reverse lunges and my quads are growing fine. Starting to think Bulgarians are mostly popular because misery makes people feel productive47
Gamers about to be jacked af
Share
Nah if they're fat in 2026 nothing can save them
Share
I'm convinced within 30 years you'll be able to take a pill and be jacked
Share
Maybe longer than 30 years but it will certainly happen eventually. And gyms will no longer be a thing
Share
Sad days. Wtf would I do if I didn't have to go to the gym
Share