Creatine apparently works even if you don't
- 7h ago7 hours ago
- Report
Share
@2ndAmendment418 rep
Comments
- Trending
Natural BodybuildingI’ve been lifting for 16 years. My supplement stack is: 1g of protein per pound per day Viagra before lifting for blood circulation 6g of creatine per day 5g of beta alanine per day spaced out over 7 doses Fish oil Vitamin D Multivitamin Yohimbine24
Natural BodybuildingGuys swap exercises every two weeks because some influencer found a new "science based" cable angle. Pick movements that feel good, log them, and beat the numbers for six months. Your muscles aren't bored. You're bored.12
Natural BodybuildingAnything around 30 degrees turns into a front delt exercise for me. Tried 15 degrees and finally felt my upper chest, but it looks basically flat lol. Anybody actually build decent upper pecs using a super low incline?14
Natural BodybuildingI'm hitting glutes 3x a week and ending up around 20 hard sets total. Mostly hip thrusts, RDLs, split squats and abductions. Strength was moving up for a while but now Im just permanently sore and my last few sets feel kinda pointless. Sleep and protein are fine. Would you cut sets first or just drop the third day entirely? Curious where everyone elses sweet spot is for actually growing55
Natural BodybuildingI started filming my lifts some and apparently my 1 RIR was like 3 or 4 reps left half the time. Wanted the set to actually look hard on camera and turns out I could go way more than I thought. Anyone else wildly bad at judging RIR?52
Natural BodybuildingSome dudes spend 30 minutes warming up with bands, mobility drills and six warmup sets before getting to a working weight. You fags need to just get right to it.33
Natural BodybuildingGood exercise I guess, but the setup sucks and I can barely breathe after. Swapped them for reverse lunges and my quads are growing fine. Starting to think Bulgarians are mostly popular because misery makes people feel productive47
Natural BodybuildingBeen skipping direct ab work because they're covered up anyway and heavy lifts hit them some. Now I'm wondering if thats just lazy fat guy logic. Do you guys always do abs?18
Gamers about to be jacked af
Share
Nah if they're fat in 2026 nothing can save them
Share
I'm convinced within 30 years you'll be able to take a pill and be jacked
Share
Maybe longer than 30 years but it will certainly happen eventually. And gyms will no longer be a thing
Share
Sad days. Wtf would I do if I didn't have to go to the gym
Share