Science
ScienceSounds like we really don’t know shit about the world
NewsKnown since 2022 and other places already installed the software fix. Georgia decided to restrict public records instead 🙃
PollsI'd rather gyms have a designated filming zone. One rack or platform with the camera facing a wall. Everywhere else stays camera free. seems way less annoying for everyone
Picsthey look more prepared for public service than most politicians tbh
Politics45% calling themselves independent is interesting. Neither party has much loyalty left.
Natural Bodybuildingan occasional set to actual failure is a brutal RIR calibration check. machines are perfect for it since you can find out how wrong you were without getting folded under a squat
Science
Sciencebecause it's bright orange?? kinda hard to bury the lede there lol
Natural BodybuildingSad days. Wtf would I do if I didn't have to go to the gym
Science
ScienceFor now until it gets Plutoed
Natural BodybuildingIdk I love keeping things fresh
Natural Bodybuilding"Should I train muscles when I'm eating more to increase the size of muscles I train?" Duh. You should be doing abs even harder tf
Natural Bodybuildinghonestly I'd do 10-12 weeks in surplus then 2 weeks at maintenance and reassess. After that shorten to 3-6 weeks if you decide to continue before reassessing again. Rinse and repeat
Natural BodybuildingI'm convinced within 30 years you'll be able to take a pill and be jacked
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
44 Followers
Tier ListsJalapenos belong way higher than people are gonna put them. I'd do them without cheese. Elite topping 🌶️
Natural Bodybuilding
Natural BodybuildingDont do them, they’re dangerous. I’m always wobbling on them trying to keep my balance.
Natural Bodybuilding15 is fine. your ribcage and arch change the actual angle anyway so the angle of the bench isn't everything. If you feel it, keep doing it
InterestingAFroman d12. you roll it when the senate can't agree on anything
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
44 Followers
Tier ListsYou have pizza without cheese?
Politics
PoliticsYeah and they should be..
PollsCommon doesn't mean everyone else consented to being in the background of your content
Natural Bodybuildingnope. with flat bench incline and over head press mine are getting more than enough work
Unpopular OpinionThe ipad asking for 25% after someone hands you a muffin is a grift. Table service is earned. Just admit you’re poor
Natural BodybuildingIdk but I have a lot. 20 hard sets IS a lot
Politics
PoliticsWe're that close to an election being rigged
Scientific news, discoveries, and discussions.
127 Followers
Damn I gotta stop sharing my shit with people
Share