I’ve been lifting for 16 years. My supplement stack is:
1g of protein per pound per day
Viagra before lifting for blood circulation
6g of creatine per day
5g of beta alanine per day spaced out over 7 doses
Fish oil
Vitamin D
Multivitamin
Yohimbine
I’ve been lifting for 16 years. My supplement stack is:
1g of protein per pound per day
Viagra before lifting for blood circulation
6g of creatine per day
5g of beta alanine per day spaced out over 7 doses
Fish oil
Vitamin D
Multivitamin
Yohimbine
Creatine apparently works even if you don't
Natural Bodybuilding85
Natural BodybuildingSome dudes spend 30 minutes warming up with bands, mobility drills and six warmup sets before getting to a working weight. You fags need to just get right to it.33
Natural BodybuildingMaybe I just suck at them, but pullups always turn into forearm and bicep workouts. I know this is gonna trigger some. Anybody else ditch them and grow better?32
Natural BodybuildingBeen skipping direct ab work because they're covered up anyway and heavy lifts hit them some. Now I'm wondering if thats just lazy fat guy logic. Do you guys always do abs?18
Natural BodybuildingGuys swap exercises every two weeks because some influencer found a new "science based" cable angle. Pick movements that feel good, log them, and beat the numbers for six months. Your muscles aren't bored. You're bored.12
Natural BodybuildingI started filming my lifts some and apparently my 1 RIR was like 3 or 4 reps left half the time. Wanted the set to actually look hard on camera and turns out I could go way more than I thought. Anyone else wildly bad at judging RIR?52
Natural BodybuildingAnything around 30 degrees turns into a front delt exercise for me. Tried 15 degrees and finally felt my upper chest, but it looks basically flat lol. Anybody actually build decent upper pecs using a super low incline?14
Natural Bodybuilding99
Viagra plus yohimbin before lifting is sketch af. I'd run that by an actual doctor. That's a weird blood pressure and heart rate experiment. The rest is pretty standard. But 7 beta alanine doses a day sounds like a parttime job.
Share
viagra? really? what muscle are you trying to work out wtf
Share
all the muscles brotha
Share
Hope your gym has a very forgiving dress code
Share