I’ve been lifting for 16 years. My supplement stack is:
1g of protein per pound per day
Viagra before lifting for blood circulation
6g of creatine per day
5g of beta alanine per day spaced out over 7 doses
Fish oil
Vitamin D
Multivitamin
Yohimbine
I’ve been lifting for 16 years. My supplement stack is:
1g of protein per pound per day
Viagra before lifting for blood circulation
6g of creatine per day
5g of beta alanine per day spaced out over 7 doses
Fish oil
Vitamin D
Multivitamin
Yohimbine
Natural BodybuildingSome dudes spend 30 minutes warming up with bands, mobility drills and six warmup sets before getting to a working weight. You fags need to just get right to it.33
Natural Bodybuilding99
Natural BodybuildingBeen trying to bring my legs up but work already has me climbing lifting and dragging crap around all day. If I train legs hard before a shift I'm useless. After work my squat numbers are straight garbage. Anybody working a physical job found a split that actually works? Thinking legs Friday night then spend Saturday walking like a newborn deer lol65
Natural BodybuildingI see guys turn full ROM bicep curls into standing hip thrusts when going for a max, then celebrate a PR. Same deal with half rep leg presses and rows that become lower back swings. I've started tracking load AND rep quality. If the last rep looks nothing like the first, I don't add weight next week. Ego hates it. Muscles like it.42
Natural BodybuildingMaybe I just suck at them, but pullups always turn into forearm and bicep workouts. I know this is gonna trigger some. Anybody else ditch them and grow better?32
Natural BodybuildingMine already get smoked from benching and overhead press.22
Natural BodybuildingGuys swap exercises every two weeks because some influencer found a new "science based" cable angle. Pick movements that feel good, log them, and beat the numbers for six months. Your muscles aren't bored. You're bored.12
Creatine apparently works even if you don't
Natural Bodybuilding85
Viagra plus yohimbin before lifting is sketch af. I'd run that by an actual doctor. That's a weird blood pressure and heart rate experiment. The rest is pretty standard. But 7 beta alanine doses a day sounds like a parttime job.
Share
viagra? really? what muscle are you trying to work out wtf
Share
all the muscles brotha
Share
Hope your gym has a very forgiving dress code
Share