Creatine apparently works even if you don't
- 8h ago8 hours ago
- Report
Share
@2ndAmendment419 rep
Comments
- Newest
Natural BodybuildingMaybe I just suck at them, but pullups always turn into forearm and bicep workouts. I know this is gonna trigger some. Anybody else ditch them and grow better?32
Natural BodybuildingSome dudes spend 30 minutes warming up with bands, mobility drills and six warmup sets before getting to a working weight. You fags need to just get right to it.33
Natural BodybuildingBeen skipping direct ab work because they're covered up anyway and heavy lifts hit them some. Now I'm wondering if thats just lazy fat guy logic. Do you guys always do abs?18
Natural BodybuildingGood exercise I guess, but the setup sucks and I can barely breathe after. Swapped them for reverse lunges and my quads are growing fine. Starting to think Bulgarians are mostly popular because misery makes people feel productive47
Natural BodybuildingGuys swap exercises every two weeks because some influencer found a new "science based" cable angle. Pick movements that feel good, log them, and beat the numbers for six months. Your muscles aren't bored. You're bored.12
Natural BodybuildingAnything around 30 degrees turns into a front delt exercise for me. Tried 15 degrees and finally felt my upper chest, but it looks basically flat lol. Anybody actually build decent upper pecs using a super low incline?14
Natural BodybuildingMine already get smoked from benching and overhead press.22
Natural BodybuildingI'm starting to get thicc and need advice. I’ve made a lot of strength gains but my stomach is growing as well. Do you guys switch to a cut based on an eye test or something else? Curious what the process is for people who've done several bulk and cut cycles.44
Gamers about to be jacked af
Share
Nah if they're fat in 2026 nothing can save them
Share
I'm convinced within 30 years you'll be able to take a pill and be jacked
Share
Maybe longer than 30 years but it will certainly happen eventually. And gyms will no longer be a thing
Share
Sad days. Wtf would I do if I didn't have to go to the gym
Share