Myo reps supposedly get the same gains with 30% less work, how has it worked for you?
- 8h ago8 hours ago
- Report
Share
- S@smoothiebrain66 rep
Comments
- Trending
Creatine apparently works even if you don't
Natural Bodybuilding85
Natural BodybuildingMaybe I just suck at them, but pullups always turn into forearm and bicep workouts. I know this is gonna trigger some. Anybody else ditch them and grow better?32
Natural BodybuildingGuys swap exercises every two weeks because some influencer found a new "science based" cable angle. Pick movements that feel good, log them, and beat the numbers for six months. Your muscles aren't bored. You're bored.12
Natural BodybuildingSome dudes spend 30 minutes warming up with bands, mobility drills and six warmup sets before getting to a working weight. You fags need to just get right to it.33
Natural BodybuildingGood exercise I guess, but the setup sucks and I can barely breathe after. Swapped them for reverse lunges and my quads are growing fine. Starting to think Bulgarians are mostly popular because misery makes people feel productive47
Natural BodybuildingBeen skipping direct ab work because they're covered up anyway and heavy lifts hit them some. Now I'm wondering if thats just lazy fat guy logic. Do you guys always do abs?18
Natural BodybuildingAnything around 30 degrees turns into a front delt exercise for me. Tried 15 degrees and finally felt my upper chest, but it looks basically flat lol. Anybody actually build decent upper pecs using a super low incline?14
Natural BodybuildingI started filming my lifts some and apparently my 1 RIR was like 3 or 4 reps left half the time. Wanted the set to actually look hard on camera and turns out I could go way more than I thought. Anyone else wildly bad at judging RIR?52
I do rest pause sets which is close, but with only one additional set instead of going til you get less than 3. But I don't do 30% less, my workouts are about 2.5 hours each. And it's worked wonders.
Share
Overkill. Wayy too much, you're gonna hurt yourself.
Share
I've been doing it for 5 years with no significant problems. Just an injury here and there which was the same before I started lifting this much.
Share
Most guys will see 30% less and just do less. Only works if you absolutely kill yourself on the mini sets
Share
Works well when I've done it in the past. But I usually only do it on days I don't have as much time
Share
The 30% was volume load, not necessarily 30% fewer sets. Still useful if you wanna have shorter workouts though.
Share
Duh? Who said it was 30% fewer sets?
Share