States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 4h ago4 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6951 rep
Comments
- Oldest
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer53
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
America cut off USAID, and the left stopped winning in Latin America
Conservative102
Fake NewsNews stories, articles, documents, or social media posts related to the US that are based on lies or misunderstanding the truth, usually on purpose. Must be from news organizations or supposedly unbiased public figures.
49 Followers
Reuters still refuses to acknowledge Islam hijacking of Israeli flight
Fake NewsThey've had a day to update it but they still refuse to tell the truth.47
Trump announces $90 payments for seniors on Medicare ahead of midterm elections for premium costs
Politics137
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Where I'd live as a good person
UnitedStatesOf810
They celebrated in the streets on 9/11. And there are actual videos of it
Share
Correct
Share
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
Islam is evil
Share