States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 2h ago2 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6951 rep
Comments
- Trending
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
France shuts down 900 schools in response to violent protests
Conservative44
Trump defends data centers in Ohio as he rallies to boost Jon Husted in a tight Senate race
Politics75
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How hot is Call Her Daddy's host?
Outta 1065
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer43
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
America cut off USAID, and the left stopped winning in Latin America
Conservative102
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
They celebrated in the streets on 9/11. And there are actual videos of it
Share
Islam is evil
Share
Correct
Share