States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 2h ago2 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6951 rep
Comments
- Trending
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Dolly Parton in her prime (RIP)
Outta 1063
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Trump motorcading 100 miles at 100 mph like a real patriot
Conservative105
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How hot is Call Her Daddy's host?
Outta 1065
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Trump just smashed the all-time magazine cover record
Conservative107
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer43
Correct
Share
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
Islam is evil
Share