States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 3h ago3 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6951 rep
Comments
- Oldest
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer53
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Conservative130
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
Trump defends data centers in Ohio as he rallies to boost Jon Husted in a tight Senate race
Politics75
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Alix Earle outta 10
Outta 1045
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
America cut off USAID, and the left stopped winning in Latin America
Conservative102
Islam is evil
Share
Correct
Share
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
They celebrated in the streets on 9/11. And there are actual videos of it
Share