States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 3h ago3 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6951 rep
Comments
- Oldest
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
When the boys are hungry af
Funny44
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Jobless claims hit lowest level since 1969
Conservative217
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
Woke in the WildPictures, screenshots, and videos of racist and pro lgbt woke ideologies you encounter in day to day life.
43 Followers
Genocide advertisements on Instagram
Woke in the Wild55
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer43
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Conservative130
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
Correct
Share
Islam is evil
Share
They celebrated in the streets on 9/11. And there are actual videos of it
Share