States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 7h ago7 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6953 rep
Comments
- Top
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Cornell 7 frat bro claims he was too wasted to consent to sex with accuser
Conservative56
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Trump motorcading 100 miles at 100 mph like a real patriot
Conservative105
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer53
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Where I'd live as a good person
UnitedStatesOf810
AnnoyingAFPictures of irritating or infuriating situations you come across in day to day life.
69 Followers
My shoelace broke in half during a workout
AnnoyingAF55
Correct
Share
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
Islam is evil
Share
They celebrated in the streets on 9/11. And there are actual videos of it
Share