States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
- 7h ago7 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 1 Component Used
- W@wisdom6953 rep
Comments
- Oldest
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Oldest known photograph of a person - a shoe shine on a Paris street, 1838
InterestingAF57
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics55
Hijacker hypes himself up with Zach Bryan before FlyDubai flight
Funny95
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer53
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Cornell 7 whore Lucy Craig (allegedly) out of 10
Outta 1075
When the boys are hungry af
Funny44
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
98 Followers
Mamdani used Oct 7 to attack Israel
Conservative53
Trump announces $90 payments for seniors on Medicare ahead of midterm elections for premium costs
Politics137
Correct
Share
I think Israel has taken their response a little too far, but agreed. Palestinians hate the US. Some girl I almost dated was Palestinian.. I ghosted when I found her tiktok and she had a bunch of Anti American videos
Share
I don't think Israel has taken it too far. Imagine if Mexico attacked a Texas festival, killed 1,100 Americans and took 250 hostage. Mexico would likely no longer exist
Share
Islam is evil
Share
They celebrated in the streets on 9/11. And there are actual videos of it
Share