Cameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?
How much workplace surveillance is too much?
- 3h ago3 hours ago
- Report
Share
@pick539 rep
Comments
- Oldest
Cameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Alix Earle outta 10
Outta 1045
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Marilyn Monroe in her prime, rate her looks
Outta 1044
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Dolly Parton in her prime (RIP)
Outta 1063
Polls65
Free SpeechThey create criminals. Look at the numbers. Most guys locked up grew up without a dad in the house. Kids need a man around who wont put up with their shit. In fact data shows 85% of young people in prison grew up without a father:.64
How to stop "Now Playing" video from showing in spotify?
AskMakeNoLawIs there a way to turn this off? Every time I play a song it opens this up with an annoying looping video.32
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.104
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Cameras for security are fine. Tracking keystrokes, random screenshots, or location outside work hours is creepy as hell
Share
Why are you so concerned about tracking keystrokes. Stop watching porn at work.
Share
Lol I'm not. If you need that much surveillance, you either hired the wrong people or your management is awful
Share
I think most jobs already do this. They'd be stupid not to. They're paying you to work so it's in their best interest to make sure you get shit done.
Share