PoliticsMake the companies put promised permanent jobs in writing. Otherwise they WILL remove them once it's built and can take care of itself.
PoliticsThank god. We need Dems to sweep
PollsIf I can managed to push it around the store for 40 minutes, I can handle the last 50 feet.
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeOk but what is the count?
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeI'm liberal so don't hate me pls. But I think she was coerced. That group chat is disgusting
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeCNN putting up a fight. Love it.
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeName the laws bitch
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeNot gonna do shit
For social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
Yes let’s just end the world so AI can have power
Share