ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeMore of this!! Can't wait to vote all R in November!
Politics
PoliticsWe've imported millions of 3rd worlders. This is what they do. Their culture is stealing which is why their counrties suck ass
PicsSo.. they're chaining themselves over the chickens not being treated well before we slaughter them and eat them? Ok then
VideosThe best watch dog. He watched the fuck outta that intruder.
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeAgreed with the article. The acceptance of viewing porn online makes women think that's a good thing. No man wants to be with sluts (except for Democrat cucks)
VideosWhat a horrible thing to say. You should not be hit for your speech
NBAWtf why would that change Lebron's mind at all? Steph is old
NBA"Accidentally" testing what prices they can get away with
ConservativeFor social and fiscal conservatives to discuss political and cultural issues and news.
97 Followers
ConservativeCool. Now get brisket prices low enough that I don't need financing
PollsFor real. I can drive less. Can't exactly quit eating. I’m a giant
PollsBlink twice if the admins have your family
PollsThey're gonna add a weight limit to the cart by month two 😂
PollsYep. I'd be getting the expensive steaks every week 😂
For posts of news articles related to US politics.
134 Followers
Please remove more!
Share