NewsCool precedent. Every future Democratic president can confiscate Fox badges whenever the coverage hurts their feelings. Except Democrats aren't babies.
NewsHe tried to put the federal government in charge of who gets a mail ballot. Dictator.
NewsVote vote vote before Trump takes it away
NewsKnowing your ballot could be traced is enough to make some people vote differently out of fear. No wonder Trump won georgia.
PollsProbably a restaurant owner
News100 bad job reports in a row under Trump but now one good one means the economy is booming. Totally.
VideosGreat now the song about my brain is going to live in my brain for the next week
NewsThis is horrifying. Nature is crazy.
MoviesThe most wile e coyote thing ever is surviving the studio dropping an anvil on his own movie
PollsA month can become ”just a couple more weeks” real fast
AskMakeNoLawYes. And if it's tracking me after hours then congrats, I'm clocked in. Pay up bitch.
NFL football discussions, game threads.
38 Followers
I hate being that guy but I’d do way better. Id throw it straight into the ground. Put me in coach.
Share