Fake NewsNews stories, articles, documents, or social media posts related to the US that are based on lies or misunderstanding the truth, usually on purpose. Must be from news organizations or supposedly unbiased public figures.
49 Followers
Fake NewsThis is the new hoax the media is running with
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Outta 10Yep her show is revolting
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Natural BodybuildingMaybe longer than 30 years but it will certainly happen eventually. And gyms will no longer be a thing
VideosWe need to figure out how to trigger women's emotions in our favor
Natural Bodybuilding
Natural BodybuildingWorks well when I've done it in the past. But I usually only do it on days I don't have as much time
Videos you find entertaining, interesting, etc.
44 Followers
No one can logically defend child mutilation
Share