How much would you need saved before quitting a job you hate?
Share
- 1 Component Used
- C@cells54 rep
Comments
- Top
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.124
Polls65
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
44 Followers
Rank Political Influencers
Tier Lists63
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?97
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Polls43
AskMakeNoLawThink late fees, missed benefits, etc95
Quiz91
3 months of rent, but I'm burning every zeptosecond of PTO before I go
Share
Depends on how bad it is
Share
Probably 6 months of expenses, plus enough to cover health insurance. Which is insanely high under Trump. Realistically I'd panic and stay until I had a new job lined up tho
Share