How much would you need saved before quitting a job you hate?
Share
- 1 Component Used
- C@cells54 rep
Comments
- Newest
AskMakeNoLawIncluding layoffs, reduced hours, and outstanding open jobs removed.114
Polls65
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?97
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Quiz123
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.124
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
44 Followers
Rank these mental illnesses poll
Tier Lists62
AskMakeNoLawIncluding new utility infrastructure built to serve them.55
3 months of rent, but I'm burning every zeptosecond of PTO before I go
Share
Probably 6 months of expenses, plus enough to cover health insurance. Which is insanely high under Trump. Realistically I'd panic and stay until I had a new job lined up tho
Share
Depends on how bad it is
Share