How much would you need saved before quitting a job you hate?
Share
- 1 Component Used
- C@cells54 rep
Comments
- Top
Polls65
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?97
AskMakeNoLawSame product, different price based on your shopping history or location.75
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
44 Followers
Rank these mental illnesses poll
Tier Lists62
Polls51
Polls43
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.124
Depends on how bad it is
Share
3 months of rent, but I'm burning every zeptosecond of PTO before I go
Share
Probably 6 months of expenses, plus enough to cover health insurance. Which is insanely high under Trump. Realistically I'd panic and stay until I had a new job lined up tho
Share