How much would it take to quit social media for a year?
Share
- 1 Component Used
@markymark175 rep
Comments
- Trending
AskMakeNoLawWould you support a nationwide age limit, even if parents disagree?56
Polls40
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
45 Followers
Most impactful voices in 2026
Tier Lists113
AskMakeNoLawRestaurants and stores would have to accept physical cash.63
AskMakeNoLawParts, repair manuals and security updates for anything still in normal use.103
AskMakeNoLawNo surprise charges after you've already applied.106
AskMakeNoLawThink late fees, missed benefits, etc95
Polls30
Instead of a fake poll give me $50 and I'm out for good
Share
No amount could get me to stop using this site :)
Share
Blink twice if the admins have your family
Share
đź‘€
Share
Thank you @spreadcheeks
Share
I have zero desire to quit
Share
🙄 sure buddy. Guarantee you'd take $25k
Share
Nope I make a good living and enjoy my free time how I want
Share