How much would it take to quit social media for a year?
Share
- 1 Component Used
@markymark175 rep
Comments
- Oldest
AskMakeNoLawParts, repair manuals and security updates for anything still in normal use.103
Polls31
AskMakeNoLawNo surprise charges after you've already applied.106
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
45 Followers
Rank energy drinks
Tier Lists93
AskMakeNoLawRestaurants and stores would have to accept physical cash.63
AskMakeNoLawThink late fees, missed benefits, etc95
Polls30
AskMakeNoLawLike listings posted only to collect resumes or make the company look like it's hiring.62
Instead of a fake poll give me $50 and I'm out for good
Share
I have zero desire to quit
Share
🙄 sure buddy. Guarantee you'd take $25k
Share
Nope I make a good living and enjoy my free time how I want
Share
No amount could get me to stop using this site :)
Share
Thank you @spreadcheeks
Share
Blink twice if the admins have your family
Share
đź‘€
Share