
The 2500 pound hand cranked computer that predicted US tides from 1910 to 1965
- 3w ago3 weeks ago
- Report

Share
- Y@yadayada44 rep
Comments
- Top

Woke in the WildPictures, screenshots, and videos of racist and pro lgbt woke ideologies you encounter in day to day life.
43 Followers
Genocide advertisements on Instagram
Woke in the Wild14
Woke in the WildPictures, screenshots, and videos of racist and pro lgbt woke ideologies you encounter in day to day life.
43 Followers
Youtube warns you not to be transphobic
Woke in the Wild119
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
66 Followers
Where I'd live as a good person
UnitedStatesOf810
Ancient earthquake detector from 132 AD
InterestingAF75
Lightning's underground path preserved in glass
InterestingAF78
A test panel of the Apollo Guidance Computer's hand woven core rope memory
InterestingAF63
Basketball wasn't hard enough so Red Bull had to add a chainsaw
Videos74
Bubbles frozen beneath Abraham Lake in Alberta
InterestingAF72
"Old Brass Brains" is honestly a better computer name than anything we've come up with since
Share
Big deal. I crank a 2500 lb object to my computer every day
Share
more like you are a 2500 lb object cranking a tiny object every day
Share
well I'm a woman so I was just joking lol
Share