
The 2500 pound hand cranked computer that predicted US tides from 1910 to 1965
- 3w ago3 weeks ago
- Report

Share
- Y@yadayada44 rep
Comments
- Trending

UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
66 Followers
Where I'd live as a good person
UnitedStatesOf810
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
66 Followers
States that criminalize taking an abortion pill
UnitedStatesOf54
InterestingAF55
Woke in the WildPictures, screenshots, and videos of racist and pro lgbt woke ideologies you encounter in day to day life.
43 Followers
Youtube warns you not to be transphobic
Woke in the Wild119
Woke in the WildPictures, screenshots, and videos of racist and pro lgbt woke ideologies you encounter in day to day life.
43 Followers
Genocide advertisements on Instagram
Woke in the Wild14
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
66 Followers
Where I'd live as a normal American
UnitedStatesOf39
Basketball wasn't hard enough so Red Bull had to add a chainsaw
Videos74
Woke in the WildPictures, screenshots, and videos of racist and pro lgbt woke ideologies you encounter in day to day life.
43 Followers
Obese disgusting women flaunt their bodies to protest skinny women on tiktok
Woke in the Wild48
"Old Brass Brains" is honestly a better computer name than anything we've come up with since
Share
Big deal. I crank a 2500 lb object to my computer every day
Share
more like you are a 2500 lb object cranking a tiny object every day
Share
well I'm a woman so I was just joking lol
Share