Would this prevent reckless wars or make real emergencies harder to handle?
Should Congress need a supermajority vote before the US enters a war?
- 2mo ago2 months ago
- Report
Share
- 2@20hitme81 rep
Would this prevent reckless wars or make real emergencies harder to handle?
Polls43
Unpopular OpinionNo logical person gives a fuck about palestine or ICE. I'm convinced their whole identity is making up excuses to skip class.33
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Alix Earle outta 10
Outta 1045
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Unpopular OpinionFree buses makes them dangerous. They become full of homeless people. They become full of killers. If you want free buses you should be forced to give up your car so you see what you put regular people through. You are trying to force us into hell.86
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Marilyn Monroe in her prime, rate her looks
Outta 1045
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?107
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Dolly Parton in her prime (RIP)
Outta 1063
yeah, I'd want a supermajority. If there's an actual emergency, the president can respond immediately but everything Trump has done would warrant execution in a normal country.
And by emergency I mean someone has just nuked the US. Otherwise leave it to Congress
Share