Impossible biological man or woman quiz
Share
- 1 Component Used
- S@spreadcheeks48 rep
Comments
- Oldest
Shoplifter says she is from Palestine so she's allowed to steal
Videos25
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Cornell 7 whore Lucy Craig (allegedly) out of 10
Outta 1087
AskMakeNoLawI understand it's some sort of AI, but please explain it to me in simple terms. Searching isn't making it clear enough to me. I am in my 60s and not a big tech person.32
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Alix Earle outta 10
Outta 1045
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How hot is Michelle Obama?
Outta 1054
AskMakeNoLawCar, home, etc.56
AnnoyingAFPictures of irritating or infuriating situations you come across in day to day life.
69 Followers
Pipe that was replaced that had been leaking profusely
AnnoyingAF45
AnnoyingAFPictures of irritating or infuriating situations you come across in day to day life.
69 Followers
My shoelace broke in half during a workout
AnnoyingAF55
I think I got lucky tbh
Share
Wtf. Trannies are getting too good at disguising themselves. Apparently I can't tell which is which
Share
Idk how you did that bad
Share