Impossible biological man or woman quiz
Share
- 1 Component Used
- S@spreadcheeks48 rep
Comments
- Top
Shoplifter says she is from Palestine so she's allowed to steal
Videos25
AskMakeNoLawI understand it's some sort of AI, but please explain it to me in simple terms. Searching isn't making it clear enough to me. I am in my 60s and not a big tech person.32
How to stop "Now Playing" video from showing in spotify?
AskMakeNoLawIs there a way to turn this off? Every time I play a song it opens this up with an annoying looping video.32
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How hot is Michelle Obama?
Outta 1054
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Marilyn Monroe in her prime, rate her looks
Outta 1045
AnnoyingAFPictures of irritating or infuriating situations you come across in day to day life.
69 Followers
Pipe that was replaced that had been leaking profusely
AnnoyingAF45
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
Where I'd live as a good person
UnitedStatesOf810
AskMakeNoLawCar, home, etc.56
I think I got lucky tbh
Share
Wtf. Trannies are getting too good at disguising themselves. Apparently I can't tell which is which
Share
Idk how you did that bad
Share