Would you rather your kid learn a trade or go to college?
Share
- 1 Component Used
@kirkfan73 rep
Comments
- Oldest
Polls65
AskMakeNoLawSame product, different price based on your shopping history or location.75
Polls56
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Quiz63
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.144
Tier ListsCreate tier lists for anything. They can be community poll tiers or view only for others to comment on.
44 Followers
Rank these states
Tier Lists53
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?167
College easy. Changes your life and you meet so many new people.
Share
100% go to college, but for a career path that is high earning like lawyer etc
Share
Trade. AI is gonna take way longer to make robots be efficient than to take over easy jobs like being an engineer, doctor, etc
Share
Lol those are extremely difficult jobs which is why you make more doing them
Share
Yeah I meant easy for AI to do. AI can easily read your chart or code your app
Share