Would you rather your kid learn a trade or go to college?
Share
- 1 Component Used
@kirkfan73 rep
Comments
- Top
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?167
Quiz74
Polls65
Quiz123
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.144
Polls43
AskMakeNoLawAnd where would you draw the line between a landlord and an investment company?67
100% go to college, but for a career path that is high earning like lawyer etc
Share
Trade. AI is gonna take way longer to make robots be efficient than to take over easy jobs like being an engineer, doctor, etc
Share
Lol those are extremely difficult jobs which is why you make more doing them
Share
Yeah I meant easy for AI to do. AI can easily read your chart or code your app
Share
College easy. Changes your life and you meet so many new people.
Share