Would you rather your kid learn a trade or go to college?
Share
- 1 Component Used
@kirkfan73 rep
Comments
- Newest
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?167
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Polls65
AskMakeNoLawParts, repair manuals and security updates for anything still in normal use.103
Polls51
AskMakeNoLawThink late fees, missed benefits, etc95
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.144
AskMakeNoLawIncluding layoffs, reduced hours, and outstanding open jobs removed.114
100% go to college, but for a career path that is high earning like lawyer etc
Share
Trade. AI is gonna take way longer to make robots be efficient than to take over easy jobs like being an engineer, doctor, etc
Share
Lol those are extremely difficult jobs which is why you make more doing them
Share
Yeah I meant easy for AI to do. AI can easily read your chart or code your app
Share
College easy. Changes your life and you meet so many new people.
Share