Would you give up online anonymity if it got rid of most bots?
Share
- 1 Component Used
- R@routerreset62 rep
Comments
- Oldest
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Polls43
Polls97
AskMakeNoLawCameras, keystrokes, location tracking, screenshots, etc. Where would you draw the line?117
How to stop "Now Playing" video from showing in spotify?
AskMakeNoLawIs there a way to turn this off? Every time I play a song it opens this up with an annoying looping video.32
Polls65
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.134
Quiz91
Nope. Bots would find a workaround in a week while everyone else gets stuck handing over their ID to whatever site inevitably leaks it
Share
This. Plus it would also shut out people who need privacy to talk about abuse, health issues, workplace problems, or other personal stuff
Share
Bot farms would just buy verified accounts. We'd lose anonymity and still be arguing with a fridge named kevin
Share
And somehow Kevin's verified badge would make him twice as smug
Share