Fuck believe all women, Lindsay Clancy and now the Cornell 7 has shown women are fucking retarded. They live their lives based on emotion and can flip in an instant.
Believe zero women
- 9h ago9 hours ago
- Report
Share
@4206967212 rep
Comments
- Top
Fuck believe all women, Lindsay Clancy and now the Cornell 7 has shown women are fucking retarded. They live their lives based on emotion and can flip in an instant.
UnitedStatesOfFill in the United States how you want with the Custom US Map component. Shade based on data, where you’d live, regional stereotypes, rankings, memes, etc. Must use the Custom US Map component.
68 Followers
States where Palestinians would celebrate a terrorist attack
UnitedStatesOf66
AskMakeNoLawAnd where would you draw the line between a landlord and an investment company?67
Most Americans blame Trump for high prices as his economic approval hits new low
Politics215
Jeffries says House Democrats reaching to flip Trump districts in attempt to repeat their 2018 sweep
Politics85
AskMakeNoLawSaw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.23
Unpopular OpinionNo logical person gives a fuck about palestine or ICE. I'm convinced their whole identity is making up excuses to skip class.33
Trump approves firing squad execution for Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan
PoliticsHope they make it as painful as possible for this killer133
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How hot is Michelle Obama?
Outta 1033
Repeal the 19th?
Share
Repeal the 19th
Share
Based
Share
Women are ruining their own reputation lol. Theyre dying on the hill of supporting the obvious child killer and obvious liar. Insane
Share
Thank god for republicans like you all. This rhetoric is what loses you women's votes
Share
I could care less. I care about what's right
Share