Saw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.
What does the "Wyoming doesn't exist" joke mean?
- 3h ago3 hours ago
- Report
Share
- 2@20hitme81 rep
Comments
- Newest
Saw it in another forum and have seen it before. I've never been to Wyoming so I don't understand.
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Dolly Parton in her prime (RIP)
Outta 1063
Unpopular OpinionNo logical person gives a fuck about palestine or ICE. I'm convinced their whole identity is making up excuses to skip class.33
Polls57
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
Rate Alix Earle outta 10
Outta 1045
AskMakeNoLawAny cameras that check where a car has been.94
Free SpeechCompanies get tax cuts then spend it buying their own shares instead of incareaseing salaries or hiring more. Should be viewed as a type of fraud.96
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How hot is Call Her Daddy's host?
Outta 1065
Outta 10Rate women's attractiveness on a scale of 1 to 10. Must restrict voting to men. No trannies.
44 Followers
How ugly is Kamala Harris
Outta 1066
People don't go there, we never hear of stories about it, and there's never any news out of it. The joke is that Wyoming is mundane and almost isn't even there because we never hear about it. Kind of like the "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?"
Share
This is an old joke now. Here's an article from 2020 on it https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/22/growing-online-theory-says-wyoming-doesnt-exist/?srsltid=AU7gw4WuigJoGjvHFSIY5Sp57e2oD1OMFUTZajv7Fga6hJ-afxkwlwSZ
Share
If you've never been there how do you know it exists? That's because it doesn't.
Share